- Sesame Seeds (Till) - Chilongee - Sugar - Cardamom - Pistachios & Pure Fat (1)
- Sesame Seeds (Till) - Sugar - Cardamom - Pistachios & Pure Fat (1)
- Peanut - Jaggery - Sugar - Cardamom - Pistachios - Glucose & Pure Fat (2)
- Sesame Seeds (til) - Peanut - Jaggery - Sugar - Cardamom - Glucose & Pure Fat (1)
- Seasme Seeds (Til) - Jaggery (Gur) (1)
- Seasme Seeds (Til) - Jaggery (Gur) - Ghee (2)
Country of manufacture
“Tilpatti” as the name speaks is made out of ‘til’ or sesame seeds with the perfect blend of jaggery and dry fruits that gives it an exotic flavour. Sesame is believed to have some warming properties and therefore Gajak is especially made during winter months. Shri Shyam Tilpatti Udyog brings us mouthwatering delicacies that are not only rich in taste but also believed to have some nutritive value. It can be served as a dessert as well as a snack and is people’s all time favorite food. Gajak is a popular sweet for the festival of Diwali as people spread love and happiness by exchanging gifts and sweets in bulk. Different flavors such as Elaichi gajak, Gajak gur patti, Gajak gur roll, Gajak gur samosa and many more are available to satisfy each and every customer’s taste.