- Gram Flour - Salt - Potato - Edible Oil - Red Chilly Powder - Cloves - Tatric & Hing (1)
- Chiwda - Chana Dal - Masoor Dal - Edible Veg. Oil - Peanuts - Salt - Dried Mango Powder - Tatric & Hing - Black Pepper - Chilli Powder & Spices. (1)
- Maida - Urad Dal - Hing - Salt - Spices - Oil (1)
- Rice Flakes - Edible Vegetable Oil - Chick Peas Flour - Split Chick Peas - Peanut - Sago - Tapary Beans Flour - Red Lentils - Green Peas. (1)
- potatoes - peanuts - kaju - kishmish - green chillies - curry leaves - castor sugar - pepper powder - rock salt (sendha namak) (1)
- gram flour (besan) - salt - oil - black salt - red chilli powder - cloves (1)
Country of manufacture
Rajasthan is entirely known for its culture and tradition covering the cities and towns of much importance which are famous for one and other thing. The city of Nasirabad, enclosed with three big cities like Ajmer, Beawar and Kishangarh is a cantonment city in Ajmer district and thus regarded as the safest region in entire Rajasthan. Along with the rich food of the region, the city is also renowned for its Kachora, a namkeen snack and other varieties of fresh Namkeens that are savory, fresh and crispy enough to set the mood of eaters at its height. How it would be if all the famous savories reach your doorstep? Yes, it can happen. Your favorite one is just a click away from you.