- Imli Pulp - Black Pepper - Cloves - Cumin - Dried Ginger - Green Chillies - Sugar (1)
- Vegetables - fruits - Sugar - Salt - Spices - Dry Fruits & Malic Acid (1)
- White Salt, Red Chillies, Dry Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Pepper Black, Choti Elaichi, Dry Ginger, Cloves, Badi Elaichi, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Pipal & Mace MIXED SPICES POWDER (NOT CURRY POWDER) (1)
- White Salt, Dry Mango Powder, Mint Leaves(8%), Cumin, Red Chillies, Black Salt, Kachri, Acidity Regulators(E-296), Dry Ginger & Compounded Hing Powder MIX SPICES POWDER (NOT CURRY POWDER) (1)
- Coriander Seeds, Red Chillies, White Salt, Turmeric, Pepper Black, Cumin, Dry Ginger, Badi Elaichi, Cloves, Cinnamon, Green Corriander, Nutmeg (1)
- Amla, Sugar, Acidity Regulator and Permitted Class II Preservatives (1)
Country of manufacture
The word “chutney” is Hindi and means to lick, signifying something tasty. We lick things that have an immense taste, in order to relive that taste more often. Chutneys have a unique taste and regarded as a side dish, dropped down in a plate with a dish to enhance its flavor and make the food go toothsome. Tangy in taste, with a punch of sour and sweet, it covers every taste and presents us with a delight. Love for chutney is increasing at a higher pace as it adds life to boring and dull food. It is best served with hot paranthas and poori. Some people lick it without any food too, and this shows the love and craziness of people for it. Open up your taste buds by tasting it today!